Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: My ICQ Conversation with a compleate ass.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Real Doll Suture's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    This guy randon messages me tonight, and of course, he's about sex. I expressly have it on my ICQ info, NO CYBERING. Not that there's anything wrong with it, if I want that, I know where to go.

    so here, have a laugh...

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:04 AM hi

    Suture 3/27/01 2:06 AM hello

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:06 AM Hi Asher...

    Suture 3/27/01 2:08 AM Ricci your real name?

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:08 AM No, it's my nickname. The real name is Rakesh

    Suture 3/27/01 2:08 AM nice name

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:08 AM thanks :-)

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:09 AM not feeling sleepy tonite?

    Suture 3/27/01 2:09 AM not really, I was thinking of turning in in a half hour

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:09 AM me too..

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:09 AM what do you look like?

    Suture 3/27/01 2:10 AM About 5' 5", white, shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, smallish nose, medium build.

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:11 AM You sound very attractive. Have a pic?

    Suture 3/27/01 2:11 AM not right now, my scanner's broke

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:12 AM I bet you're really sexy...

    Suture 3/27/01 2:13 AM i can when I want to be

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:14 AM i can make you want to be

    Suture 3/27/01 2:15 AM I know I don't want to now... =)

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:15 AM :P

    Suture 3/27/01 2:16 AM heh, I'm just tired! I'm in my pj's and fuzzy slippers

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:17 AM put one hand inside your pj's :-)

    Suture 3/27/01 2:17 AM you talkin to me?

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:17 AM yea smile

    Suture 3/27/01 2:18 AM heh, I think I understand why you're having a sleeping problem...

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:18 AM heh :-)

    Suture 3/27/01 2:19 AM is this what you normally do?

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:19 AM nope. i just came online after many many months tonight

    Suture 3/27/01 2:21 AM really? How so?

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:21 AM been busy with this and that... do you have a b/f ?

    Suture 3/27/01 2:21 AM you don't read people's info's do you?

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:22 AM i did yours, why?

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:22 AM are you a hermaphrodite?

    Suture 3/27/01 2:23 AM hahaha.. No, I WRITE about them.. Well, one.

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:23 AM so. do you have a b/f ?

    Suture 3/27/01 2:23 AM yes

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:24 AM is it going well with him? does he keep you satisified?

    Suture 3/27/01 2:26 AM quite. I'm averaging 5 or more orgasams every time we make love

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:26 AM hmm. they must be shallow ones

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:27 AM nothing like what i could give ya

    Suture 3/27/01 2:27 AM Are you there, are you measuing how hard I contract? wink

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:28 AM heh, very tempting :-)

    Suture 3/27/01 2:28 AM well, what would you suggest?

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:28 AM well, we could find out for ourselves...

    Suture 3/27/01 2:29 AM oh really?

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:30 AM yea, sure, it would be fun

    Suture 3/27/01 2:31 AM first off, I don't know you.

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:32 AM yea, that's true, we'd have to get to know each other first

    Suture 3/27/01 2:32 AM and how does one get to know someone over the internet?

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:33 AM i guess by chatting at first, and then by exchanging pics, and then meeting them

    Suture 3/27/01 2:34 AM You know, that would practically be cheating. I couldnt do that.

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:36 AM it'll be fine - don't worry about it

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:36 AM what's your breast size?

    Suture 3/27/01 2:37 AM 36C

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:37 AM wow..

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:38 AM imagine what i could do with those beauties...

    Suture 3/27/01 2:38 AM How is that not cheating?

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:39 AM cheating is usually with married people. are you married to him?

    Suture 3/27/01 2:40 AM Well, I tell him I love him, he loves me.

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:40 AM that's a fine thing to do

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:41 AM as long as you don't marry him

    Suture 3/27/01 2:41 AM And we are practically engaged.

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:41 AM a perfect time to go out and have some
    discreet fun

    Suture 3/27/01 2:42 AM With a complete stranger?

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:43 AM no, you've got to know me first

    Suture 3/27/01 2:43 AM I don't know if I'm interested though. What can you offer me?

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:44 AM do you enjoy a big penis?

    Suture 3/27/01 2:44 AM I have that

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:44 AM a great kisser...

    Suture 3/27/01 2:44 AM got that too

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:45 AM a long tongue and naughty fingers... and a guy who knows to use that

    Suture 3/27/01 2:46 AM check, and check.

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:46 AM ok, why don't you tel me what you'd like?

    Suture 3/27/01 2:47 AM Someone who enjoys the same things I do, and not just sex

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:47 AM ahh... tell me more...

    Suture 3/27/01 2:49 AM Someone who laughs at my jokes, can put up
    with my family, don't make a big deal if I burp in their ear, someone who will watch all the same shows as me on TV.

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:50 AM only if you'll suck mine

    Suture 3/27/01 2:51 AM I'm actually good at that. But, my guy does all that, and did that BEFORE I ever went down on him, so I'm stayiong put.

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:51 AM ok

    Suture 3/27/01 2:52 AM Anything else?

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:52 AM nope

    Suture 3/27/01 2:54 AM is that it then? Sorry to say, It was nice talking with you, you made me appreciate my boyfriend even more.

    Slow_and_D 3/27/01 2:55 AM good

    Suture 3/27/01 2:55 AM night.


    Now you can decide wheather his name Was Slow_and_Deep, or Slow and DUMB!

    ------------------
    I can blink!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Day-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I wonder what he means by Slow_and_Deep... O_o



    ------------------
    Hey babe, stop drooling, start kissing...

    ~SpawnyGirl~ ~Angel of Fire~

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DarkLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    times like these that can make a guy feel embarrased to BE a guy

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just out of ceriousity suture, how old do you thik this guy is?

    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    "politically incorrect, and damn proud!"
    -the sandman

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Miral's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,061
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Makes me appreciate Michael too, Sutch. We have the funnest times laying in bed just talking about things we like, movies we've seen, why we love each other, how many decibels my farts are....heh, sorry. We share everything and do everything and he says he doesn't care that I fart and burp smile hahahaha

    ------------------
    ~Now that I have found someone I am feeling more alone than I ever have before.~ Brick: Ben Folds Five
    ~These posts are for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.~ by D.A.N.
    ~Murder one I didn't know what I did
    I figured it out by murder two
    Murder three I stopped feeling ashamed
    This is me I'm going for you.~ by:dwim
    ~I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.~

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Suture-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 1999
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    hehe, I'm glad I'm not the only one Miral!
    Me and Joe do the same thing!

    Bear, according to the guy's info, he sez that he's 29... I'm not so sure about it though...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member King Punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2001
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    WOW! This guy didn't give up, even when said that you have a boy-friend, but you showed him who's boss, i'm sure your boyfriend is very proud of you... I would be if i we're him!


    ...lucky bastard...

    ------------------
    Blue Hair, Blue, as the Night.....

    -Space Ghost

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    What an idiot. Makes my appreciate my gf (and I know most guys are not like that moron). My gf and I do all the similar things, just lay in bed talking about anything and everything. It's the best part. smile

    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    Become beautiful on the inside and it will show on the outside.
    "Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -Lucy Lawless
    You're going to have to deal with my ego at some point.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •